Thread: Battlefield 4? Who is playing this?

Battlefield 4? Who is playing this?

Ok right off the bat! I like playing this game. If you can get online with a few friends or get lucky with the servers of folks you know, teamwork lives. Now on February 18th, they are releasing Second Assault. Watch the video. It has old maps, all new Frost-bitten Metro, Operation Firestorm, Caspian Border and my favorite, Gulf of Oman with a new look. So I was just thinking that maybe we could the band back together. Those that do, do play it now let's get together. I have played with Lightstrike, Chester, Ragnar and some other guys I hardly know but they are on TS playing the wizard games. Anyway just saying I have been on lately at night 8 til about 11 sometimes later eastern.

Here is the video for quick idle minds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9x0dE1WHFU

Here is the announcement for those that still read,

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2013/11...econd-assault/

I agree with Pulver 1.0% of the time. The other 99.0% is thinking that a watermelon and fried chicken shack in the DC area might be a nice business for Pulver.

I'm Drudge68 in game. But you are probably off by the time I get home. I work the night shift, boo.....maybe we can hook up on a weekend.

In the middle of the Atlantic on the island of Newfoundland!
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SaskNewfie
    I own it on PC, PS3, and PS4 (Premium on each)...if you look at my stats, you can see how much I actually get to play it. I wouldn't mind jumping on a couple times a week though for some fun. It's hard now that I'm working on my MBA. Also, because of my timezone (Newfoundland) by the time I head to bed at 10-10:30 (if you start at 8 eastern, I might catch you for an hour), most of you haven't even started playing.
    Long may your big jib draw, me ol' cocky!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Chester4825 Steam ID: Grimsleeper420
    I'm glad this comes out on the start of my weekend. I know what I will be doing every night.
    ~Message written by Chester~

I'm usually on every night between midnight to 4am Central. I love this game. It's insane combat.

Add me SOJA_76.

The artist formerly known as Mr. Purple.

Who is Shaymus01 ? Does anybody know him?

The artist formerly known as Mr. Purple.

im in. i will try to get on TS more. most of the time i'm on its during day. i will be on the search for you guys if you come on. but like Mc says its a better game when you can comm with the teammates.

WE ARE WORKING ON A FIX FOR AN ISSUE ON PC THAT CAUSES THE GAME TO FREEZE, RESULTING IN A SOUND LOOP. WE WILL SHARE MORE INFORMATION ONCE AVAILABLE. - DICE/EA

After I said all of those things about Battlefield 4 and I have not been able to play it. After 5 days DICE finally acknowledge what everyone else knew. Once it gets fixed I will be back on.

I agree with Pulver 1.0% of the time. The other 99.0% is thinking that a watermelon and fried chicken shack in the DC area might be a nice business for Pulver.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Chester4825 Steam ID: Grimsleeper420
    I haven't experienced that issue yet Mac. I played Second Assault today and Metro looked pretty good
    ~Message written by Chester~

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: iceman0870
    all the sa maps are awsome