Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Battlefield: Hardline

  1. #1
    McFeely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Bikini Bottom, Florida

    Battlefield: Hardline

    Wow, I made it to the beta for this game. I am just now downloading. Anyone else signup?

    I agree with Pulver 1.0% of the time. The other 99.0% is thinking that a watermelon and fried chicken shack in the DC area might be a nice business for Pulver.

  2. #2
    Viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Stronghurst, Il
    I'm in.

  3. #3
    Chester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    San Diego
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Chester4825 Steam ID: Grimsleeper420
    I dont have the time to play beta. I can barely make it for regular play
    ~Message written by Chester~

  4. #4
    I have it and I know Soja has it. Unfortunately I can only play it for about 10 or fifteen minutes before it becomes unplayable for me. But I know Soja is playing it pretty regularly. Seems like a decent game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts